Wednesday, August 09, 2006

 

Comparing preload 0.4 and 0.2 (SoC 2006)

I've tried preload 0.2 and 0.4 to compare its effects. Unfortunately my results don't hold with the results obtained some blogs ago: preload 0.2 reduced the boot time by 2 seconds. In this occasion, time was even lost (making me remember my first tests). This may be due to some upgrades had been made to sid since.
First I tried preload 0.2 with default with 1 second lost and a modified configuration with no boot time change.
Then I tried preload 0.4 with default and modified configuration both with no time change.
The bootcharts and log file are availabe at the project webpage.
Yesterday I presented a table with hotspots combinates and unlike it was expected, preload may not be helping anymore (preload 0.4 was used).

Comments:
Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
It's the little changes which will make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

Visit my page; http://www.babesflick.com
 
Thank you for sharing information with us ! Best For Your Self Steel Toe Work Boots, once it involves shopping for the foremost effective work boots, you will would really like to mull over many factors. If you're checking out a touch boot with the convenience that it's simple to tug on and off, then the pull on work boot area unit reaching to be your best choose mens steel toe work boots.
 
Can you please suggest great walking shoe .
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?